The quality of the environment at our studios is an intergral part of the Bikram Yoga experience. As such, we ask that all students respect the following guidelines...
- Please arrive on time. Regular students are not admitted after the second set of Pranayama breathing. Newcomers arrive 15-20 minutes early.
- Employ proper hygiene standards in preparation for class. Clean feet. No perfume please.
- Cellphones and PDAs are not permitted in the yoga room under any circumstances.
- No talking during class or final savasana.
- Classes are 90 minutes. Students are asked to remain in the yoga room throughout the entire class.
- Practice stillness. Minimize wiping and fidgeting between postures.
- Exit the yoga room quietly.
Our studio opens 30 minutes before each class,
and closes 30 minutes after each class.